We’re proud to join forces with The Camping and Caravanning Club as a chosen dealer for the North West in the Club Preferred Dealer scheme.
This new initiative, which launched in February 2016, was built to give Club members access to a trusted and reputable network of dealers throughout the UK.
You’ll find us listed as a Preferred Dealer on the Club website: www.myccc.co.uk/preferreddealer
Club members will also hear more about TMC Motorhomes and the wider scheme in the Club’s enewsletters, in advertising, and in its magazine and online publications.
The Club chose to work with us because of our strong reputation for high quality customer service, and our willingness to offer Club members exclusive and meaningful offers throughout the year.
Our current exclusive offer(s) for Club members (is/are):
Free Starter Kit – Worth £200
- 25 Meter Mains Electric Cable
- Cable Reel
- Set of Chocks
- 10 Metre Flat Hose on Reel
- Toilet Cassette Sachets
- Gas Hose
- UK Mains Hook Up Adapter
NEW 2019 Stock ONLY
FREE Ready to go Pack – Worth £3,900!
- 4 Meter Awning (Fiamma)
- TV & Bracket (with Aerial)
- Leisure Battery (95 AMP)
- Thatcham Approved Alarm
- Supagard Body Treatment
- Phantom Tracker (Excluding Annual Subscription)
- Reverse Parking Sensors
To take advantage of this offer, you’ll need to be a current Club member, and prove this by showing us your membership card at point of purchase.
JOIN The Camping & Caravanning Club today!
The Camping and Caravanning Club was founded in 1901 and today represents more than 730,000 campers, caravanners and motorhomers, so you’ll be in great company.
Join the Club at our dealership via the Club website (please select Preferred Dealer in how did you hear about us), complete the form in the back of the Free Sites Guide and post it back to the Club or call the contact centre on 024 7647 ****. When joining over the phone please ensure you quote our dealer code PD003. Members of the Club enjoy the following benefits:
- Save up to 30% on more than 100 UK Club Sites
- Access to 1500 member-exclusive Certificated Sites
- Over 180 sites, 20 tours and 30 ferry routes available
- Discounted tailor-made insurance products
- Specialist breakdown cover with the RAC
- Award-winning monthly magazine Camping & Caravanning
- Over 3000 camping events run by members for members
- Special camping rates for over 60s and families on Club Sites
- Plus much more!
To find out more, drop in at our dealership and ask one of our team about the Club Preferred Dealer scheme offer. We look forward to seeing you.